Play Video about The Benefits Of Monthly Recurring Revenue Banner

Every month, we see a consistent inflow of recurring revenue which usually arrives a few days into the new month. Approximately half of our clients opt for credit card payments, while the remaining half who choose direct debit usually process their payments around the fourth or fifth day of the month.

This approach directs our team’s efforts towards enhancing our monthly recurring revenue, effectively curbing the effects of seasonality. While our revenue experiences fluctuations, this is partly due to the fact that 40% of our total earnings come from project-based sources, with the remaining 60% attributed to our dependable monthly recurring revenue.

Although some seasonality persists, it’s far from the intense lows witnessed in the past during the busy holiday months of December, January, and February.

Join our community and discover effective ways to build a thriving, enjoyable, and efficient accounting firm. 

Join Our Hpa Community

For more tips and trick around creating a High Performance Firm, follow us on our socials: